Organic Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
For Filling :
• 3 packages (8 ounces) Organic cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14 ounce) can California Farms Organic Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 (15 ounce) can Organic pumpkin
• 1 tablespoon Organic vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons Organic pumpkin pie spice
• ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
• 3 large Organic eggs
For Crust :
• 1 ¼ cup Organic graham cracker crumbs
• ¼ cup Organic cane sugar
• 4 tbsp. Organic unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F with rack in center
2. In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until moistened; press firmly
into bottom of 9-inch non-stick springform pan.
3. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on low speed until smooth and fluffy; gradually add sweetened
condensed milk until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, and salt; mix until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time.
4. Pour filling into springform pan. Place pan on rimmed baking sheet.
5. Bake 45 minutes or until center appears set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Serves 8.