Organic Chocolate Crumble Bars
• 1 cup (2 sticks) Organic butter, softened
• 1 ¾ cups Organic all-purpose flour
• 1 cup Organic sugar
• ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
• 2 cups Organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 (14 ounce) can California Farms Organic Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 teaspoon Organic vanilla extract
• 1 cup Organic chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until
crumbles form. Flour fingers and press 2 cups of crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared
baking pan; set remaining mixture aside.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
4. In small, heavy-duty saucepan, combine 1 cup chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk.
Warm over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over hot crust.
5. Stir nuts (optional) and remaining chocolate chips into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Let cool in pan. Cut and serve once cool.