Organic Key Lime Cheesecake
For the base:
• 1 cup (2 sticks) Organic butter, softened
• 1 3/4 cups Organic all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup Organic cane sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
For the filling:
• 1 (14 ounce) can California Farms Organic Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 (8 ounce) bar Organic cream cheese, softened
• 2 Organic egg yolks
• 3/4 cup Organic key lime juice (or regular Organic lime juice)
For Topping (optional):
Organic whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar
and salt until crumbles form. Flour fingers and press crumb mixture into
bottom of prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
4. In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, combine sweetened condensed
milk, cream cheese, egg yolks, and key lime juice until smooth. Pour filling
over base mix in baking dish.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until set. Let cool for at
least 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve with whipped cream.